12.3.11

renga

a well-needed refreshing day. doylestown venture with R, B, B, N, and D. i don't want to specify people for some odd reason, all that matters is that i know who they are. a spectacularly nice day to bask in the wonderful company of those i enjoy being around. it's a day that i can smile and sigh, knowing that for the rest of my life, i want to know these people. i don't have the expectation of all of them staying in the same area, business and life will carry them elsewhere. hell, maybe some will stay and i'll be the one to journey far away. but i know, that at the core, they're individuals i want in my life. maybe it will be a catching up gathering every few years, maybe even just e-mail or aim... but really, they're such great people.

if i was posting this publicly on facebook, i would fear for sounding cheesy, but with my own personal journal, i feel unbound, to write as words come to these very fingertips. rolling to the end of my college career of 5 years, i can proudly boast knowing these individuals for 7+ years of my life. at the very least, these individuals have been there for 1/3 of my life, which is really a feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment